Wednesday 6 June 2012

East Coast Tour This Summer



So now that I have actually managed to book a few concerts in and around Halifax, I can officially announce that my family and I will be heading to the East Coast this Summer for a Tour.
My goal for this trip is to play for new audiences, make some new friends, visit family and find new inspiration for future songs or projects.
The gigs will be pretty diverse.  So far I am playing at a Coffee House in Halifax, a Church in Halifax and a farmer's Market in Annapolis Royal N.S..
Unfortunately my dear friend Geoff will not be able to join me for this Tour but my hope is to build some good networks in the Maritimes so that we can head out with the whole band when the time is right.
I will be joined some musicians along the way including my brother in law Daniel Froese http://www.danfroese.com/index.html who is an amazing musician and violinist.  I'm really looking forward to hearing my songs with some violin in them.
I will post more dates and details as they get nailed down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan