Saturday 28 December 2013

Walkdown Sound Joins Forces with Darin Martin Music




We are just about to go public with an announcement that I am thrilled about.  Starting in 2014 Walkdown Sound will be providing management for Darin Martin Music.

This will include things like concert booking, production, developing a touring and recording schedule and more.  Walkdown Sound has also invited me to be a part of the production team at Walkdown Sound Studio in Brooklin.
This is very exciting for me as I have reached a stage in my career where I want to pour more energy into the creative side of writing and performing and recording and less energy into trying to find gigs and working out all of the details with venues.  It will also give me the opportunity to give back by helping Walkdown to work with and develop other artists.

Meet Matthew Fretz of Walkdown Sound.  

Matthew is the owner and creator of Walkdown Sound.  The Vision statement for his company is simply "Dream, then Do".  Matthew is a husband, father, father in-law, and a dear brother of mine.  He is a very talented cat who does engineering,  music production, concert promotions, video production, commercial jingles, voice overs, writing, ...he'll even shovel your driveway for you if you need him to.
From the first time that Geoff and I met Matthew, I sensed that he was a man of God who was a creative genius and was doing his part to develop young artists.  By the 2nd concert he worked with us on, I knew that our relationship was just getting started.  Matthew also had the sense that the Big Guy upstairs had brought the two of us together.  So after recording an album at Walkdown Sound just before my East Coast Tour this past summer, I asked Matthew if he would manage Darin Martin Music and help me get to the next level.  I'm very excited that this partnership will not only benefit my music career as I still get to work with great artists like Geoff Laforet and Neil Brown, but it will also give me the opportunity to work with a fantastic group at Walkdown Sound in helping others "Dream, then Do".

Stay tuned as we get ready to launch as a team in 2014.

Follow Walkdown Sound on facebook and Twitter and stay connected:
To book a show email Matthew Fretz at walkdownsound@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan