Monday 7 November 2016

New Hope Church

It was a very special time yesterday at New Hope Church in Hamilton.  My family and I really felt welcomed by the wonderfully warm and friendly environment.  I dug the casual (round table) set up and it's always nice to be encouraged to drink coffee in church.
One of my favorite parts about visiting this church as a part of my Who Am I tour was hearing how the community there has come around our new friends and neighbours "Mark and Jen" as they suffered a terrible loss one year ago.  It was humbling to be a part of the service.  
The kingdom is a beautiful thing and I love that I get opportunities to go and visit so many wonderful communities and share my songs and stories.
If you are in Hamilton and haven't found a Jesus community to call home, I would recommend the warm and welcoming group that meeting in the Perkins Centre on Sunday mornings at 10:30(ish).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan