Tuesday 1 November 2016

Who Am I Tour

The tour has begun and our first show at Maitland Street church in London was amazing!
When you put so much of yourself into something and hope and pray that people will react in a positive way, it is very encouraging when they do.
I saw old friends with tears in their eyes at the intermission and it moved me to see that my songs and sharing could connect with others in this way.
This tour is powerful because it is very vulnerable and takes the audience to a place of vulnerability where they may not have expected to go through personal stories and videos that connect with the songs.  As we continue looking for places to take this tour in 2017, I would love it if you would help me get the word out and even consider bringing us to your church to share these songs and stories.
 Something very cool is happening through this tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan