Monday 21 November 2011

In A Holding Pattern

I'm sitting in a holding patter right now and hoping that something happens soon.
A few weeks back I met with the amazing producers at Oak Studio who recorded a new single for me which I'm super stoked to release.
After the first song turned out so good, Geoff and I have decided to go back into Oak to record another 5 or 6 songs.  Now we need to come up with a bunch of money to keep going and it's just not available right now.
In the meantime, we are trying to play as much as possible and save up as much cash as we can for this project.  I am very confident that people will really like the new songs when they are released and as soon as I get the green light I will release my first single "My Let Down" produced by Gord Richard's at Oak Recording Studio.http://www.oakrecordingstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan