Friday 14 October 2011

A Conversation

This morning I had a friend respond to my blog post which is on my website darinmartinmusic.com.  She suggested that it would be good if my friends could have a chance to respond and interact with my posts.  I thought this was a great idea and perhaps a way to help get my music out to more people who are interested in these types of conversations.
So I signed up for Blogspot and am going to post blogs on a regular basis here.
It won't take long for you to see that I have terrible spelling and grammar but I figure, who cares, if spell check misses it, who I am to try and fix it?  Not to mention, I am a song writer not a professional blogger.
So in this forum I will share some of my thoughts and news as things progress with my music career.
It's hard to know how much to share in this forum.  Do people want to know about my daily goings on?  Do they care when it's my kid's birthdays?  I guess you'll have to let me know that.
My hope is that we can converse on this page and that you can give me some feedback as big things come up in my musical life.
Thank you for being a part of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan