Tuesday 18 October 2011

Searching For Some Great Covers To Play

Over the past few months I have been working on learning as many covers songs as possible and trying to do justice to them.
Since moving in with Rob he has been giving me a ton of ideas for great new covers to tackle.  We've also met Chris at one of the venues that Geoff and I play at who has given us over 20 suggestions for covers that he things we will do well.
So I got thinking this morning, what songs do people want to hear when they are sitting down for a nice meal with their special someone?
The songs that have received great feedback so far are:
Ahead By A Century....Tragically Hip
Sleeping Sickness .........City and Colour
Hello Goodbye .............Beatles
Take It Easy.................. Eagles

I would be very interested to hear what songs people would like to hear.
If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment and let me know.
Peace, Darin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan