Sunday 23 October 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Do you ever stop and think about where the time goes?
Tomorrow I get a little older and although it's just a number, it really makes you stop and think about your life.  How are you living each day?  Do you stop and take time to notice the little things or are you the type of person to always be looking forward to the next event in your life?
I've had a great deal of time to reflect over the past few months of doing music and some of that time has included wishing I had started this earlier in life.  The rest of the time though I'm just thrilled to have this opportunity now.
Right now I am getting paid to play music on a weekly basis and often times I have to stop and pinch myself because it feels like a dream that I'm going to wake up from.
Playing music definitely has its challenges but it's also an incredible gift that I get to open each day that I face.
So tomorrow I get a little older and I'm right where I want to be.  I just can't believe how much time has flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan