Sunday 16 October 2011

The Rude Native part 2

Just to quickly follow up on my last blog, we played the Rude Native again last night and it was awesome!  There was a big family birthday party happening there and Geoff and I had tons of fun playing the hits and rocking out together.  
I think Geoff has set the bar pretty high here with his stylish outfit so perhaps for our restaurant shows, we should wear semiformal rock-star gear on a weekly basis.  
Thanks to our dear friend Lisa who comes to almost all of our shows and snapped this photo for us at about 12:30 this morning.
On another note, I have a very big decision to make about starting a new recording project this week with the producers at Oak Recording Studio in Toronto.  I will write another blog about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan