Thursday 20 October 2011

The Violet Burning

Last night Geoff and I had the tremendous honour of opening for The Violet Burning in London Ontario.
All I can say is, I was totally blown away by this band.  So professional, so many great melodies and so much passion.
This is one of the bands who have been rocking it out for a long long time and have stayed true to their sound and the passion behind each song they write.
I love that although they have met some resistance over the years about their darker style and the rocker look, they have stayed the course.
When talking with Michael (A legend in Christian Rock music) I felt like every word I said to him was actually heard and respected.  He's such a cool cat and has an amazing ability to connect with the audience in ways that years of rocking and honing their craft has provided.
We felt so blessed to have that opportunity and look forward to playing shows with other great bands in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Nathan